|Address||Watch Hill Cottage, Reagh Island Comber, BT23 6EN|
|Rent||£795 / month|
|Rates||Paid by Landlord|
|Available From||7 Oct 2020|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
A charming renovated detached cottage situated in a delighful rural setting on Reagh Island, renowned as an area of outstanding natural beauty. The cottage comprises of 3 well proportioned bedrooms, a bright living room with a cast iron wood burning stove, a fully fitted tiled modern bathroom, modern shaker style kitchen with built in appliances, large utility room with Belfast sink and oil fired boiler.
The property benefits from white uPVC double glazing, wood laminate and ceramic tiled flooring. The property is accessed through timber gates leading onto a generous gravel driveway with ample parking.The gardens are laid in lawn with mature trees to the rear and well maintained hedging to the front, that provides a good degree of privacy. There is a brick built store in the garden.
The property has additional added bonus of a detached studio across the road on the loughside with its own driveway. It is ideally suited to someone looking to work from home and is the perfect place from which to enjoy the stunning lough views and abundance of wild fowl. Situated only 3.5 miles from Lisbane village and its local amenties, Nendrum Monastic ruins is within walking distance. This is the perfect place for those looking to enjoy a quieter pace of life ! The property is available, conditional on:
Receipt of a fully completed application form including guarantor (to be submitted with £30 credit referencing fee)
· Satisfactory bank and credit checks.
· Photographic identification i.e. passport, driving licence etc
· Rent: £795.00 per month including rates
· Payment of £795.00 Deposit, payable in conjunction with first month's rent.
· Payment of first month's rent £795.00 in advance.
· No smoking in the property at any time!! · Pets considered, subject to a Pet Addendum PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF TENANCY, THE FINAL DECISION RESTS WITH THE LANDLORD