|Address||35 Railway Street Comber, BT23 5HG|
|Rent||Last listed at £600 / month|
|Rates||Paid by Landlord|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
An appealing and well maintained Mid Terrace home with timber shed storage and and long well enclosed lawned garden to the rear. Conveniently located within walking distance to all the local amenties, the Comber Greenway, bus routes and orbital commuter routes to the surrounding Villages.
Internally the property comprises of a living room with feature fireplace, Bright Kitchen fitted with an range of high and low level units with appliances including electric hob and oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, microwave, toaster and kettle.
First floor comprises of a lovely bright double bedroom, a single bedroom and a white bathroom suite with a panel bath and electric shower over bath.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and white PVC double glazing.
Gardens to the front and a very long lawn garden to the rear with timber deck drying area, quality timber shed for storage plus a further garden store at the end of the garden. There is gated access to the rear for bins for oil deliveries etc.
This is an ideal property for a single person or young couple.
The property is available, conditional on:-
· Receipt of a fully completed application form including signed guarantor
· Satisfactory bank and credit checks.
· Photographic identification i.e. passport, driving licence etc
· Payment of £600.00 Deposit payable in conjunction with first month's rent.
· Payment of first month's rent £600.00 in advance
· No smoking in the property at any time!!
· No Pets!!
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF TENANCY, THE FINAL DECISION RESTS WITH THE LANDLORD