|Address||Quarry Cottage, 206 Killinchy Road, Lisbane, Comber|
|Viewable From||25 May 2017|
|Available From||25 May 2017|
|EPC Rating||F32/D55 (co2: F26/E46)|
A quaint detached cottage situated in this much desired location of Lisbane, offering deceptively spacious accommodation comprising 2 well proportioned bedrooms, spacious lounge with wood burning stove and feature vaulted ceiling, excellent kitchen/ dining area and shower room.
Enclosed garden to the front with off street parking, decorative mature planting of hedging and shrubs provides some privacy. Fully enclosed small private garden to the rear, ideal for a summer BBQ.
This charming property has been upgraded over recent years would be an ideal rental property for a mature couple though should also have a wide market appeal especially for those looking for something with character.
Located just a short walk from the bus stop, Poacher's Pocket Restaurant, local petrol station with convenience store and local medical centre.
Receipt of a fully completed application form including guarantor (to be submitted with £30 admin fee)
· Satisfactory bank and credit checks.
· Photographic identification i.e. passport, driving licence etc
· Rent: £550.00 per month including rates
· Payment of £550.00 Deposit, payable in conjunction with first month's rent.
· Payment of first month's rent £550.00 in advance.
· No smoking in the property at any time!!
· Pets considered, subject to a Pet Addendum
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICATION IS NOT A GUARANTEE OF TENANCY, THE FINAL DECISION RESTS WITH THE LANDLORD