A stunning contemporary designed detached home extending to approximately 2200 sq ft with optional double garage, set on a spacious site in this popular residential location just off the Saintfield Road, Killinchy.
The site boundary has now been fenced and the septic tank and soakaways have now been installed.
Situated in a pleasant rural setting just a couple of miles from Balloo Village with its array of local amenities including award winning Balloo House Restaurant, The Muffler Coffee shop, McCanns General store and Post office , Crafty Fox gift shop, local Butchers and filling station.
Strangford Lough, an area of outstanding natural beauty, is just a short drive away, offering a variety of water sport activities and shoreline walks.
Killinchy Primary School and a number of renowned schools are also accessible by bus with good commuter routes from Balloo Village giving access to the surrounding villages and Belfast, around 30 minutes away.
Features of this property
- Contemporary Detached Family home
- 2200 sq ft approx.
- 4 Bedrooms including Master bedroom with full en-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- Ground floor bedroom (3) with adjoining shower room
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room with glazed double doors
- Spacious Lounge with fireplace
- First floor bathroom
- Utility room & store
- PC sums for kitchen, bathrooms and tiling
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in black frames
- K-rend finish with stone detailing
- Kerbed and gravel driveway
- Entrance pillars
- Paved patio
- Septic tank and soakaways are now in place
- Boundary fencing
- Cat 6 Ethernet Networking cabling throughout
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Double Garage (optional extra)